Obstetric Fistula an Unacceptable Tragedy. End Now!
The ISOFS Maputo conference will take place over a period of four days, starting with a two-day pre-conference workshop (at Maputo Central Hospital) and two more days for the official ISOFS conference (location to be designated).
• Pre-conference Workshop − Obstetric fistula surgeries and discussion of case studies; surgeons' workshop.
• Meeting of the International Working Group on Obstetric Fistula (IOFWG)
• High Level Ceremony − Official opening of the conference and a welcome cocktail for delegates, on the last day of the Pre-conference workshop.
• Official Conference − Panel and plenary presentations; discussion of topics in simultaneous parallel rooms; knowledge sharing sessions on best practices and innovation programs; networking and partnerships between countries; parallel activities such as exhibition/exhibits and interactive sessions.
• Closing Ceremony − last day of the Conference, dinner and cultural program.